MountainTop Masterworks I
Mozart from beginning to end. We begin with Mozart’s first symphony, written when he was only 8 years old, and conclude with his final musical statement, the stunning – and never finished – Requiem.
Each preceded by a concert conversation 45 minutes prior to the listed start time.
$42, or purchase a MountainTop Masterpass for $155 (4 tickets) or $232 (6 tickets).
- Erin Freeman, Conductor
- Arianna Zukerman, Soprano
- Giovanni Reggioli, Piano
- Vocal Intensive Students, Soloists
- Richmond Symphony Chorus and Sing with Us! Participants
- Mozart: Symphony No. 1 in E-flat Major
- Mozart: Ch’io mi scordi di te for soprano, piano, and orchestra
- Mozart: Requiem Mass in D minor
- Mozart: Ave Verum Corpus