Arts Administration Fellowship
July 5 – August 7, 2017
For graduate and undergraduate students interested in a career in arts administration.
The Wintergreen Arts Administration Fellowship is suited to the graduate or undergraduate student interested in pursuing a career on the business side of the classical music industry. It provides students with hands-on opportunities and training in operations, marketing, development, patron communications, and personnel management.
Arts Administration Fellows will receive mentorship from Executive Director Julianne Akins, Operations Director Grant Ellis, Artistic Director Erin Freeman, and Academy Director Ross Winter in addition to attending workshops and meetings with other experts in this growing field. Each Arts Administration Fellow will receive full tuition, a room and board scholarship, and a travel stipend. They will be recognized as Fellows of the Wintergreen Summer Music Festival.
What to expect
- Hands-on experience in marketing, development, patron communications, operations, and personnel management
- Sessions with administration experts in the field of classical music, including Wintergreen leadership and guest mentors
- Full days in a fast-paced and artistically vibrant festival and academy setting
- Time off to attend concert, hike, and explore the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- Evaluations and letters of reference as requested
Application Deadlines & info
February 1 – Early Bird Deadline
March 1 – Application review begins. Applications submitted after this date will be reviewed as positions are available.
Visit https://app.getacceptd.com/wintergreen and choose Arts Administration Fellowship from the dropdown menu for complete application requirements.
With questions or for more information: email@example.com