How to apply for the 2016 Wintergreen Summer Music Academy
TO APPLY, click the button to the left. This will take you to our landing page on GetAcceptd.Com. Acceptd is a secure site and will never sell or publicize your personal information.
February 1, 2016 – Early Bird Deadline: $45 application fee on or before this date; $65 on February 2 and after.
March 1, 2016 – Application review begins. Applications submitted after this date will be reviewed as positions are available.
AUDITIONS & RECORDINGS
Applicants for all programs except Arts Administration will be required to upload recordings via GetAcceptd.com. Optional live auditions will be held for Vocal Intensive, String Chamber Music, and String Quartet Fellowship in locations TBD.
Merit and need-based scholarships are available for String Chamber Music, Conductors' Summit, Vocal Intensive, and Composers' Retreat.
Application Fees: $45 on or before February 1, 2015. $65 February 2, 2016 and after.
Tuition: Tuition varies depending on the program. Scholarships of varying amounts are available.
- String Chamber Music: $1945
- Conductors' Summit: $1490
- Vocal Intensive: $1095
- Composers' Retreat: $995
- Fellowship Quartet Program: $0. (Fellows receive a travel stipend)
- Arts Administration Fellowship: $0 (Fellows received a travel stipend)
Room and Board: Room and Board for Academy Students is $400 per week:
- String Chamber Music (four week program): $1600
- Conductors' Summit (one week program): $400
- Vocal Intensive (12 day program): $600
- Composers' Retreat (two week program): $800
- Fellowship Quartet Program: $0
- Arts Administration Fellowship: $0